Resistance targets for each zone:
- Simple area open to the public or vandal proof: the walls, frames and glazing must withstand a large number of mechanical stress and must also comply with the safety standards of establishments.
- Intrusion proof: the frames and glazing are suitable to withstand daily aggressions by day, and at night to protect areas equipped with office equipment, IT equipment, and various documents.
- Bullet-proof: the walls, frames and windows resist attacks by pistols and various rifles.
- Technical area equipped with safes and automatic devices: the walls and doors resist attempts to enter the area using electrical and thermal tools.
- Blast Proof: risk of Atex technical nature (chemicals, petroleum, etc.) or terrorist.
It is important to standardize the expected level of protection at the level of all the perimeter walls, doors, windows and frames incorporating the glazing.